Acceptance and Approval
Applicants will be notified via email of acceptance into the Roundtable of Toxicology Consultants within 30 days of receipt of the complete application package by the RTC Executive Committee. For those individuals who fail to gain approval for membership, the application package will be destroyed. The application fee of $75.00 is not refundable.
By submitting this application, I certify that all of the information that I have provided in support of the application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and that I qualify for membership based upon the Standards for Consideration of Applicants for Membership. I have never been debarred or the subject of any disciplinary or legal action that resulted in or may result in the suspension or loss of any license or certification held, or prohibits or prohibited any business activity.
In addition, I certify that I am, at present, a part-time or full-time independent consultant in some aspect of toxicology as defined above. I further understand that the use of false or misleading information as well as inappropriate use of the RTC name, talklist, membership list, or any other function or activity of the RTC may result in my ineligibility for membership in or expulsion from the Roundtable of Toxicology Consultants.
- The contents of the C.V. /resume should provide enough detail to confirm the appropriate level of experience in toxicology by including the following:
- Education (include postgraduate work), degrees granted and identification of awarding institutions
- Complete Employment history with description of position responsibilities
- History of consulting experience, if any
- Listing of any academic appointments held with description of courses taught
- Listing of certifications and/or licenses held and status and original dates of conferral.
- Listing of honors, awards, appointments received from professional, academic, governmental or industrial organizations.
- Listing of Professional memberships and affiliations particularly those that are international and primarily toxicology-oriented (e.g. ACT, SOT).
- Listing of offices or positions held on committees with various scientific, academic or governmental organizations.
- Listing of publications.