RTC is a consortium of independently practicing toxicologists dedicated to solving the problems of clients on the basis of good science and the expertise gained through many years of industry, government and/or academic experience.
Collectively, we work in the following industries:
- Pharmaceuticals (drugs)
- Consumer Products
- Medical Devices
- Legal – Expert Witnesses
- Environmental Technology / Pesticides
- Occupational Exposure / Safety
Why Should I Hire an RTC Consultant?
As a Sponsor, you want to retain a consultant who is dedicated to your needs and has the desired education, experience and expertise, maintains a high ethical standard of science and has an extensive network of colleagues to inquire about certain non-confidential issues that may arise.
- The RTC consultant will serve as an advocate and work in the best interest of the client.
- RTC members come from industry, government, and academia and continue to maintain a network within those sectors.
- RTC members maintain a network with each other and as such can draw upon hundreds of years of experience and expertise in toxicology, with specialties in all industrial sectors including pharmaceutical, chemical, biologics, foods, medical devices, agrichemical, and consumer health.
- RTC members maintain excellent working relationships with contract research organizations for placing and over-seeing studies of all types, yet ensuring that the service provider delivers what the client needs and not what the service provider wants to market.
- RTC members abide by a high standard of ethics and code of conduct that conforms to the standards established by the profession of toxicology.